If you are like me, you still have some holiday shopping to do. Here are few inexpensive ideas that will keep you away from the madness at the mall.
- Magazine Subscription – Yes, it will not arrive for another 4 to 6 weeks, but if you run to the local bookstore you can buy the latest issue. Wrap it up with a cute handmade gift certificate and you are golden.
- Cheese Basket – Everyone loves cheese, package it in a cute basket with a pretty ribbon. This also works with chocolate.
- Photography Collage – Cut up photos, add captions and decorative elements to personalize it. Place it in a cute frame.
- Wine – Hello discount liquor store. Just remember to wrap it up!
- Vintage Anything – Check out the local second-hand store, lots of great treasures waiting to be found, just make sure you get a receipt.
- Journals – Buy a pretty journal and pen from the bookstore.
- Gourmet Coffee Basket – Buy two coffee cups and pair with some great coffee.
- Use your talents – Knit a scarf, paint a painting (but only if you are good at it).
Just remember in this season of giving, it is truly the thought that counts. Happy Holidays!