How do you say thank you to your Dad? If you are still searching for a great Father’s Day gift, here are a few ideas.
- Polo Shirt – Dad can never have enough!
- a good book
- Nantucket Reds – the essence of preppy
- Baseball Tickets – a great way to spend time with your Dad this summer
- A nice bottle of Scotch
- Golf Balls, Tennis Balls, Fishing Equipment, Sports Apparel – who doesn’t like to have fun?
- Vineyard Vines Tie
- Dozen Steamed Crabs or a Steak or Lobster Dinner – a favorite meal
- DVDs – his favorite “old” movies
- A Lawn Service – Who wants to mow the lawn on their special day?
I hope you and your family have a fantastic Father’s Day!