The countdown has begun, one day left until Father’s Day. Strangely, I have been very organized the past few days and already purchased a baby blue striped polo from the Under Armour outlet for my Dad. If you are still in the hunt for the perfect Father’s Day gift here are a few ideas.
- Baseball Tickets – a great way to spend some time with your Dad this summer
- A BBQ Basket – steaks, hamburgers, BBQ sauce, whatever – just make sure you keep it refrigerated.
- Polo Shirt – you can never have enough!
- A nice bottle of Scotch
- A Dart Board – for hours of mindless fun
- Franklin + Gower Customized shorts – for the stylish Dad, they are worth the wait
- Golf Balls
- Vineyard Vines Belt – the essence of preppy
I hope you and your family have a very nice Father’s Day!