With Halloween just around the corner, I’m sure you are looking for that perfect Halloween party get-up. Here are a few of my fav DIY preppy costumes.
- Audry Hepburn ala Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Black dress and pearls
- Princess Kate – Perfect excuse to wear a tiara and put on a pretty dress.
- Tennis player – Wear your tennis whites, the more retro the better.
- Sailor – The preppiest of costumes, grab a striped shirt and your boat shoes and you are all set. Rope bracelet optional.
- International Spy – Great excuse to stay warm, wear dark glasses and a Burberry raincoat.
- Valley Girl – 1980s prep style
- Private School Student – Wear your old uniform, even better- wear your old gym uniform. This only works if you are past your high school days.
- Lilly Pulitzer – Excuse to wear all of your favorite Lilly clothes and accessories at once.
- Lacrosse Player – Everyone loves a lacrosse player!
Now that the Halloween costume is covered, check out these great tips for spook-ifying your house.