Strawberries, Ralph Lauren, and amazing tennis. There’s nothing I look forward to more than the Wimbledon Championships–except for maybe a royal wedding. Its been an exciting week of play and I am so happy to see both Venus and Serena back and fighting their way into week two.
Men’s Players to Watch:
- Novak Djokovic – Gluten free and going strong
- Roger Federer – Mr. Tennis, approaching the ripe old age of “30” will he be able to pull off another Wimbledon title?
- John Isner – Known for his record breaking match against Nicolas Mahut, how far will he advance this year?
- Andy Murray – Hometown favorite, made it to the semi finals the past 2 years
- Rafael Nadal – So cute, ranked number 1 and just won his 6th French Open
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga – Showed true sportmanship in his defeat of Dimitrov
Women’s Players to Watch:
- Li Na – Looking great after her French Open win
- Maria Sharapova – Maria is looking strong, maybe this is her year?
- Serena Williams – Back after 2 foot surgeries, can she hang on to her title? I hope so!
- Venus Williams – Looking statuesque in her self-designed dress from her EleVen line
- Caroline Wozniacki – Ranked number 1 in women’s tennis, she has only been able to advance to the 4th round of Wimbledon